- This event has passed.
Pesach Shiurim: The Mixed Multitude
March 10 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
What can we learn from Erev Rav, the Mixed Multitudes?
Our Fears, Challenges and Potential Resolutions for our Eshel Community
Presented by Dr. Sunnie Epstein
- Who was included in the exodus from Egypt?
- Who are the Erev Rav–the mixed multitudes?
- How certain are we of our identity?
- What identity questions do we have based on commentaries, historical perspectives and genetic data about our pure Jewish identity?
- How do these questions inform how we should regard the others as part of all of us as potential others?
Through text study and discussion, we will explore these questions together and develop new conversation topics for our own Seder experiences this year.
By registering, you agree to Eshel’s policy of confidentiality: respectful dialogue, no screenshots, and not sharing with others who was in the class.