Where does your school stand?
Scroll down to see if your high school has a transparent LGBTQ inclusion policy.
If your school has a comprehensive policy, send them a thank you note!
If your school does not have a comprehensive policy, send us an email and we are happy to provide resources to engage with your school.
Schools that have adopted a full LGBTQ inclusion policy
- Shalhevet High School, Los Angeles, CA
- The Frisch School, Paramus, NJ
- Ma’ayanot Yeshiva High School for Girls, Teaneck, NJ
- Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School, Pikesville, MD
- SAR High School, Riverdale, NY
Schools that have adopted a partial LGBTQ inclusion policy
Schools that include “sexuality” and “sexual orientation” in non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies:
- Robert M. Beren Academy, Houston, TX
- DRS – Hebrew Academy of Long Beach, Woodmere, NY
- Katz Yeshiva High School, Boca Raton, FL
- Maimonides School, Brookline, MA
Schools that include “sexuality,” “sexual orientation,” and “gender identity” in non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies:
- Columbus Torah Academy, Columbus, OH
- Kohelet Yeshiva High School, Merion Station, PA